Serving families has always been at the heart of the Y. We are a place where they can find respite from social, economic and educational challenges, and learn how to overcome them. We have a fundamental desire to provide opportunities for every family to build stronger bonds, achieve greater work/life balance, and become more engaged with their communities.
You talked, we listened. We have added FREE drop in youth programming for ages 8-12. Be sure to visit Member Services for more information on dates and times or to let us know what you want to see us add to our family programming! We can't make everything happen, but we want to hear from you on what will make your household membership even more valuable!
AVAILABLE FAMILY PROGRAMS
- ADD/ADHD Family Night
- A night reserved for families who have children diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, a time to bond while having fun during designated pool and reserved gym time. See registration for locations and times.
- Birthday Party
- Birthday celebrations available for children ages 4 and up.
- Family Yoga
- Relax, stretch and play as a family!
- Yoga based exercise for kids accompanied by a parent.
- Family Prime Time
- Our commitment to families is stronger than ever! We've enhanced Family Prime Time to be more interactive and to have more space for you to bring your kids to!
- Activities may include swimming, basketball, inflatable obstacle courses or other fitness activities and games.
- West: Fridays from 5:30-7:30pm and Sundays (October-April) from
- East: Fridays from 6:00-8:00pm and Sundays from 1:30-3:30pm
- Northeast: Fridays from 6:00-8:00pm and Sundays from 12:30-2:30pm
- Parent's Night Out
- Parents take a night for yourselves! Bring your kids to the Y for fun activities,
a healthy snack, arts & crafts and end the evening with a movie.
- For ages 3-12 years old (must be potty trained)